Saturday, December 14, 2019

The Prologue to 46






Tomorrow, December 15th, I turn 46 years old.  

Usually, a very scary thought.  Yet today, I feel oddly at peace with both myself and my place in the world.  For the very first time in a very long time, I feel as though I have a purpose, direction.  

I spent the entire day meditating.  Yes, that's right, you heard me correctly - meditating the ENTIRE day!

The things I concentrated on were quite simple:


  • Giving thanks to God for all my blessings, new found strength and belief in myself
  • Channeling all I've accomplished in 2019 and taking time to live right here, in this moment and appreciate it all
  • Visualizing where I'm headed in 2020 and what I have to do to get there
  • What more I can do to give back to my community and within society in general
  • All the lives I want to impact, simply by working my talents and God-given gifts in the coming year
  • Asking for the courage and strength to do all I can to improve my entire temple (body, mind, and soul)
  • Making a mental list of all those who doubt me, ridicule me and mock my belief that I can be anything significant in this life and channel it into a positive rage that I can call upon to keep myself motivated, focused and driven on my goals.  Knowing that one day, God will give them front row seats to the show
  • How truly humbled and grateful I am to have influencers such as Gary Vee, Tony Robbins, and Tom Bilyeu in my ear and thoughts, every single day.  Giving thanks to them because they've given me much direction, clarity and positive light in this crazy world that we live in

The time has come to hustle.  

Happy (almost) Birthday to me

No comments:

Post a Comment