Wednesday, April 27, 2011


TO MY FUTURE SOUL MATE....


Although we are apart & may never have met, those of faith say that within this world of space & time, we are already together, but just can't see it yet. So, to ease the pain of relentless time, I am writing this letter in hopes that it will somehow draw your soul to mine. Truth be known, I have looked for you and still do everywhere. In the streets, in my dreams... in the eyes of every soul I meet. I have spent this time apart from you alone, setting goals, realizing dreams and becoming the Lady I have always wanted to be. I have had many journeys within my life, ones that I will share with you. For someday I will also learn about what you have endured in your own path, while searching for me too. There have been many who have asked me who you are and what you stand for. My response to them has always been the same, that the man I love knows my worth and loves me more. All he asks I shall be.... so he will always know that all he needs will always begin with me!

It was Sir Hugh Seymour Walpole (one of my favourite English Writers of all time), who once said: "They say that one's best success comes after their greatest disappointments". So here I am. No stranger to life's disappointments or Love's scars, but still willing to make the journey to find love and happiness. "The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a glowing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvellous thing". As if it was all meant as sort of a divine accident. So you could say that I am still waiting to be found.

HOW I THINK....
Having a love for writing, words are very important to me. They tell me you're interesting - and interested. I can be a million things, but if you don't find me interesting in the first few lines, well then I think it's pretty safe to say that you won't stick around long enough to finish what I wrote, let alone a lifetime. I like reading about a person. How an individual carries themselves in written thought, illustrates a lot about their character and their heart.

ABOUT ME...
I am a Writer in search of my very own love story. I'm a sassy, vibrant lady who is very passionate about life and living it. I am best described as artistic and slightly eccentric epicurean. Those who spend time with me claim that I have a very addictive vibe. I'm a very laid back and easy going gal, who definitely knows what she wants out of life. A very positive individual, who tries to surround herself with like-minded people. I'm someone who enjoys the little things in life, because I believe that those are truly the most important things people tend to miss. I always tend to look for the good in people. I'm someone who is very playful and prone to laughter. I love to inspire people. I guess that's why I chose to be a Writer. I love that my words can ignite passions and make people happy. That in turn makes me happy. I can assure you, you've never known anyone like me before...

Men who've dated me have described me as being: An angel with a devilish kind of flavour - and a sensual/sexy voice to match. A demure librarian type by day with a feisty, firey flare by night. So basically, I am a "classy" woman with a healthy and slightly wild superwoman/vixen alter ego. A lady who will always be your sweetheart, but should never be mistaken as a push-over. A great "wing girl" because I can open a conversation on any topic and have the substance/intellect to keep the dialogue flowing. A lady who will definitely keep your attention in every way.

I am what most would call a "true Sagittarian Lady" which means that I am someone very social, who craves life to be exciting and spontaneous. That is not to say that I do not appreciate my down time, because I most certainly do. There is a lot that can be said about spending a cozy night in with some wine, some Miles Davis playing in the background, a roaring fire and of course some amazing company to enjoy this all with.

YOU...
You are someone who believes that love and sensuality live together. That your "forever girl" is truly out there. Someone who insists on establishing a strong friendship and ultimately a life-long love affair.

You're loyal, sincere, educated, articulate, and down to earth. You like to laugh but have a serious side that is sensitive and reflective.

You will not have to be prefect or gorgeous in anyone's eyes but mine. It takes more than a cute smile, smouldering biceps and a great line to get my attention. Yet, I assure you that once it is caught, you will definitely be in for the adventure of your life!

You are happy, disturbingly bright, charismatic, independent, funny, confident but not overbearing, secure within yourself to be with a strong woman, open-minded & deviously sexy. A true romantic in your soul.

You are someone pure of heart. Someone who isn't afraid to show me his soul. Someone who can be his own man, in mind and strength.

You must have an incredible passion for life and knows when to be silly or serious.

The connection with your family must be strong. You are someone who will definitely want one of your own someday- without question or hesitation. Someone strong, yet loving. Confident, but not egotistical. Someone who is a dreamer, yet realistic when the situation calls for it. A man with a robust sense of humor, a keen intellect (not necessarily the kind you get from books), who possesses a child-like heart.

So if you love being:

1) Entirely silly as much as you enjoy an extended cerebral conversation that can last for days,

2) Spontaneous and jumping in puddles on occasion,

3) Fun loving, romantic and sensual

4) In Love, knowing that you're entirely loved in return

Then we would certainly be a match made in heaven, to be joined on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment