Friday, September 13, 2013

CANDLES SEEN FROM HEAVEN - FOR NAEL (NICK) AYOUB



Can you see candles from Heaven
Is what I've often wondered.
The roar of burning flames
Ignited by love, longing and pain
So powerful, like thunder
 
Here for barley 20 years
Gone now for 20 more
And each time I think of you
I can still feel your warmth to my very core
 
I never wanted a world without you,
But God said it was to be.
So now, I'm left here alone,
Lighting candles so you'll remember me.
 
There are times when life grants me peace
And I think of you a little less.
But it's only for a day or two
Until my heart pronounces your name again
And my mind is once more a mess.
 
Flooded with beautiful memories of when my life was yours
To a time when I was truly happy
And every day brought something special
Something new.
 
So I will continue to light candles for you to see from Heaven.
In hopes that you remember the girl you left behind so long ago
And know that with every glowing light
You see how much she still loves you so...
 
****I love you Nael (Nick) Ayoub... forever!
You were taken from my world, 21 years ago today...and I have missed you with all my heart since.
My one and truest love..
I hate this day so much.... so, so much!!! ****
 
R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment