Thursday, June 17, 2010

Is This How Love SHOULD Feel?




Sometimes I think, so I might not forget
All the things I felt the day we first met
There are times when it doesn’t even seem real
The days filled with sunlight, the nights filled with romance and all this happiness that I feel
I want to be careful and protect the heart that is mine
But each time I try to pull away from you
The butterflies within my tummy rehearse a dance so divine
Will he prove to be worthy?
Is a question my heart asks my mind
Only you can answer that dear heart, but please understand it will take time
So sometimes I think, so I might not miss the exact moment that my heart is convinced
That the story of you and I is spectacular wonder and incredible bliss
And that the only thing we are to one another…..is everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment