Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Essence

I am who I am... a simple woman, who longs for three things in her life:

Health (because without it you truly have nothing) Happiness (because without it everything you do have is meaningless) and Love (because life just isn't worth living without it) Everything else you get in this life is just gravy. What you don't get... merely a case of circumstance. I will never know what it feels like to be of wealth privilege in my lifetime and I thank God for that small blessing. When you are everything loses its sense of taste or zest for life. Sure you can have more but how much more have you really attained? Anything of substance or worth cannot be measured in dollars. I truly believe that.

My life has been a difficult one. I don't deny that in any fashion, but I am thankful for all the mistakes I have made, as it has led me here. It is painful sometimes... most times to look back and see where I've come from but I am no longer interested in where I've been but rather where I'm going that keeps my spirit, interest and quest in tact.

No comments:

Post a Comment