Monday, April 18, 2011

" The Forgetters"



It always amazes me how some people find it so easy to forget, while others never can.

I've always wished I could be one of the "forgetters" Instead I seem to remember everything.  My heart doesn't allow for memory loss.  I'm always stuck watching people move on/away from me without a thought, while I'm trapped in the "land of remembering" for what seems like forever.

It breaks my heart when people you know suddenly become people you once knew instead. 
It breaks my heart when people you love become people you loved. When they can walk right past you as if they were never a huge part of your life. They used to tell you that they could never imagine living without you, and now barely remember you're alive. They used to be able to talk to you for hours on the phone and now they can't get you off the phone fast enough.

Huh.. life sure is funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment